IBSAT is an objective type aptitude test conducted by the Federation of Universities (FedUni), for aspirants to management program. The full form of IBSAT is ICFAI Business School Aptitude test and it is administered by ICFAI. IBSAT score is recognized by different management institutes.
However, the examination itself is considered to be the basic qualification criteria for getting entry to the IBS institute. The IBSAT is held every year in the major cities across India and which obviously puts the level of examination on a very high tone. If you are management aspirant, IBSAT is designed to meet your aspirations and it will provide you a gate way to the prestigious management colleges in India.
IBSAT Entrance Exam 2017
IBSAT 2017 Courses of Study
- The MBA program is conducted at Dehradun, Hyderabad, and Jaipur. The program is of 2 years duration and conducted on regular basis.
- The PGPM program is conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. This is a 2 years full time course.
- The BBA program is conducted at Hyderabad Only. It is a three years full time regular program.
IBSAT 2017 Examination Dates/Months
The IBSAT examination is usually held between December and February. For precise information on the examination, it is necessary that candidates should check with the IBSAT authority.
IBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who aspire to seek admission IBS institute should fulfill the eligibility criteria in full. The candidate should have successfully completed bachelor’s degree from a recognized full or deemed university under the Indian UGC system. The candidate should have secured 50% marks in aggregate. For the candidates who are appearing in the final year degree examination, their admission will be provisional until and unless they furnish the proof of passing and securing 50% in aggregate in university degree examination.
IBSAT 2017 Test Centers
|Andhra Pradesh||Karnataka||UP||Orissa||New Delhi/NCR||Maharashtra||Haryana||Goa|
|Rajasthan||Kerala||Bihar||Uttarakhand||Assam||Punjab||Jammu & Kashmir||Chandigarh|
|Gujarat||Madhya Pradesh||Chhattisgarh||Tamil Nadu||Jharkhand||West Bengal|
For change of examination centers, it is very important that you get in touch with competent IBSAT authority. It is important since the examination centers are scheduled to change without prior notice.
Examination pattern of IBSAT 2017
The total duration of the IBSAT exam is 2 hours. A total of 125 multiple choice questions (MCQs) are asked under 4 different sections. These sections include:
- Quantitative Techniques: 25 questions. All questions will be of multiple choice type
- Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy: 25 questions. All questions will be of multiple choice type
- English: 50 questions. All questions will be of multiple choice type
- Reading Comprehension: 25 questions. All questions will be of multiple choice type
NB.: There is also total of 25% weightage awarded for the IBSAT.
How to Apply for IBSAT 2017
There are 3 ways in which the candidates can apply for the IBSAT examination.
- OMR Application Form – Candidates can fill up the OMR Application Form enclosed and forward it to the Admissions Officer, IBSAT Office on the registered official address.
- Online Application – Candidates can also apply online by filling the prescribed Application Form available at www.ibsat.org and then paying INR 1,200 towards the cost with their Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Citibank Card) through IBSAT’s secured payment gateway. The IBSAT Application Material will be posted to the candidate.
- Download the Application – Candidate can visit the website (ibsat.org) and download the prescribed application form. After filling the application form send it to Admissions Officer together with the demand draft of the amount INR 1,200 drawn in favor of “IUCF A/c IBS” payable at Hyderabad.